Sub-microsecond electric motor controller with Veltronix Accelerate
Friday 6 July 2018 10AM (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Thursday 5 July 2018 5PM (USA Pacific Daylight Time)
Thursday 5 July 2018 8PM (USA Eastern Daylight Time)
Veltronix Accelerate enables you to easily design a low-latency electric motor controller that runs in an FPGA. In this webinar, we will present a motor controller that is defined as software but executes in hardware in only 580ns.
Attendees will learn:
- How to design a motor controller in software
- How to generate a hardware-accelerated motor controller using Veltronix Accelerate
- How to integrate hardware motor controller into SOC platform
Did you forget to register for the previous webinar? Don’t worry. Here is the link to watch the video!
FGPA Image Processing with Veltronix Accelerate
• FPGA Image Processing (using edge detection as an example)
• How to implement an edge detector in C for Veltronix Accelerate
• Deploying an Image Processing Accelerator to an FPGA