This is a software major update notification for Veltronix Accelerate and we would like to inform you about this update. More new targets such as Arria 10 FPGA and Cyclone 10 FPGA, Xilinx 7 Series FPGA and MicroSemi Polarfire FPGA and more features!
New features for version R9:
- Support for new targets has been added for Intel Arria 10 FPGA and Cyclone 10 FPGA, Xilinx 7 Series FPGA and MicroSemi Polarfire FPGA.
- The Arria 10/Cyclone 10 support includes supporting single precision floating point calculations using the specialized hard floating point DSPs.
- Support for AXI4 bus interface has been added.
- The ability to specify the width of the memory port operations has been added. This can improve performance for applications that are limited by memory access.
- Support for basic C++ has been added.
- The latency of floating point calculations has been improved with the option to disable support of subnormal numbers.
The latest release version can be downloaded from the Veltronix website from this link.